Molly and Z, trip to a Singapore and ThailandMr. & Mrs. Tassiopolis celebrating their 50th anniversary Stephanie T and Family Stephanie T with Teddy the Monkey Dog Stephanie T in NYCStep Stephanie T with Mom & Dad and Family
Stephanie Shirley shared the following inspirational video: “A third grade drop-out changed my life | Rick Rigsby” on YouTube: Click to view YouTube Video
Tommy Parisi the son of Michelle and Tony Parisi, brother of Lyndsay, and Sophia (PICTURED ABOVE) was the male recipient of the “Good Citizenship” award at his middle school, which was presented by US Congressman Ryan Costello. Our family is incredibly proud of his academic achievements, but even more proud of the honorable way he conducts himself with classmates & teachers. He was one of 9 students recognized with an award. Here is the speech made Congressman Ryan Costello and given by the 8th grade guidance counselor before announcing Tommy’s prestigious award
Congratulations to Lisa Privitera and Jay on their engagement.
Congratulations to Andrew Spenner on achieving a 4.0 GPA in college.
Congratulations to Patrick Spenner on completing his first year of Southern Illinois College.
Congratulations to Sandra and Richard Monahan on their move to the village of Fairport.
Congratulation to Morgan Strutt on her position as 5th Grade teacher at the prestigious Allendale Columbia School.
Congratulation to Alexandra Strutt who is a registered nurse and is studying for her Master Degree.
Congratulations to Sydney Strutt on obtaining her DMV Learner’s Permit.
Congratulations to Maya White on completing her first semester at Temple University.
Congratulations to Lina and Eli White on their progress in learning to play the guitar.
Congratulation to Bella Ciardi for being selected to the Ambassador Leadership program for Summer 2018, held at Harvard University.
Congratulation to David and Jana Frankel on their return from Kiev Ukraine.
Congratulations to Kristin Privitera and Michael on their recent marriage.
Congratulations to Ron and Alberta Parisi who are relocating to North Carolina.
Congratulations to Joseph and Cindy Parisi’s daughter Elishia on her achievement in the sport of tennis at Parsippany Hills NJ.
Congratulations to Grace Maggio REZ dance showcase.
Congratulations to Michael Newton and Caitlin on their upcoming wedding.
Congratulations to Marilyn Solimano, Loretta Streber and Barbara Cassata on the wonderful tribute to the Cassata Family Bakery published on January 10, 2018 in the Democrat and Chronicle Newspaper, see link:
Democrat and Chronicle
Congratulations to Lisa M. Cavallaro on her new position with Centene Envolve Health as a Behavioral Case Manager.
New Photo Shows
Frank Maggio Esq. by Slidely Slideshow
Helpful Tech Life Hints
- Enable Updates – No matter what device you are using, you should ensure you’re device is always using the latest available versions of software. This ensures you have the latest security holes patched. If your device no longer gets updates and is connected to the internet, it may be time to consider a replacement
- Track Your Credit – Our entire financial lives have been converted to a digital medium over the past 20 years. No one is looking out for your credit access, so its time you take ownership. Visit the US Federal Govt. authorized credit reporting site Annual Credit Report to get a copy of your credit report. Ensure your all items in your report contain legitimate line items. Additionally, check with your credit card company to see if they provide credit monitoring service. It’s a good feeling to get a quick text after you’ve opened a line of credit to ensure it’s really you.
- Backups – Is your data safe? What is your computer or phone was lost, broke or stolen? The device is insignificant, but the data on there is as personal and unique as a fingerprint. Important financial docs, family pictures (few get real prints anymore) and so much more have been lost needlessly. Have a plan to ensure you are protected.
- Wireless Bluetooth Headphones – are convenient for listening to your smartphone at the gym. However, most exercise machines require that you to plug your headset into the exercise machine’s audio jack. For less than $20.00 you can purchase a tiny Bluetooth Transmitter to plug into the exercise machine’s audio jack and pair to your wireless headset.
- DAVE THOMAS, FOUNDER OF WENDY’S.
“What do you need to start a business? Three simple things: know your product better than anyone, know your customer, and have a burning desire to succeed.”
- GOLDA MEIR, FOURTH PRIME MINISTER OF ISRAEL.
“Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement.”
- SOCRATES, A FOUNDER OF WESTERN PHILOSOPHY.
“The secret of change is to focus all your energy not on fighting the old but on building the new.”
- DANIEL PINK, MOTIVATIONAL AUTHOR.
“Human beings have an innate inner drive to be autonomous, self-determined and connected to one another. And, when that drive is liberated, people achieve more and live richer lives.”
- OPRAH WINFREY, MEDIA PROPRIETOR.
“Step out of the history that is holding you back. Step into the new story you are willing to create.”
- LARRY ELLISON, FOUNDER OF ORACLE CORPORATION.
“When you innovate, you’ve got to be prepared for people telling you that you are nuts.”
- JILL KONRATH, SPEAKER, AUTHOR AND THOUGHT LEADER.
“I got lucky because I never gave up the search. Are you quitting too soon? Or, are you willing to pursue luck with a vengeance?”
- THOMAS EDISON, INVENTOR OF THE LIGHT BULB.
“Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.”
- ELEANOR ROOSEVELT, KNOWN AS “FIRST LADY OF THE WORLD” FOR HER HUMAN RIGHTS ADVOCACY.
“You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along. You must do the thing you think you cannot do.”
- MARTIN LUTHER KING JR., LEADER OF THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT.
“If you can’t fly then run. If you can’t run, then walk. If you can’t walk, then crawl, but whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward.”
- MARK CUBAN, OWNER OF LANDMARK THEATERS AND CHAIRMAN OF AXS TV.
“It doesn’t matter how many times you fail. It doesn’t matter how many times you almost get it right. No one is going to know or care about your failures, and neither should you. All you have to do is learn from them and those around you because all that matters in business is that you get it right once. Then everyone can tell you how lucky you are.”
- CHARLES DARWIN, NATURALIST, GEOLOGIST AND BIOLOGIST.
“It is not the strongest species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the most responsive to change.”
- WALTER DISNEY, FOUNDER OF THE DISNEY BROTHER STUDIO AND DISNEYLAND.
“If you can dream it, you can do it.”
- DAVID BRINKLEY, NEWSCASTER FOR NBC AND ABC.
“A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.”
- IRENE ROSENFELD, CHAIRWOMAN AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF MONDELZ INTERNATIONAL.
“I talk a lot about taking risks, and then I follow that up very quickly by saying, ‘Take prudent risks.’”
- JACK DORSEY, CO-FOUNDER OF TWITTER.
“Make every detail perfect, and limit the number of details to perfect.”
- LAKSHMI MITTAL, CHAIRMAN & CEO OF ARCELORMITTAL
“ Always think outside the box and embrace opportunities that appear, wherever they might be.”
- MARISSA MAYER, PRESIDENT & CEO OF YAHOO!
“If you can push through that feeling of being scared, that feeling of taking a risk, really amazing things can happen.”
- MICHAEL DELL, FOUNDER OF DELL.
“You don’t need to be a genius or a visionary, or even a college graduate for that matter, to be successful. You just need a framework and a dream.”
- Were my goals my own, or simply what I thought I should want?
- How much of life had I missed from underplanning or overplanning?
- How could I be kinder to myself?
- How could I better say no to the noise to better say yes to the adventures I craved?
- How could I best reassess my life, my priorities, my view of the world, my place in the world, and my trajectory in the world?
Inspirational Quotation for each of the 365 days of the year 2018 http://flip.it/fDEUTU
Choosing some of these quotes as part of your mantra, carrying them with you and finding motivation through them will help you in your personal and professional life. With the motivational quotes outlined above, you’ll not only find the inspiration you need for your next business idea but also be driven to make it a great success.
If you are interested in seeing some great offbeat movies, check out:
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel – Click for IMDB
- Treme – Click for IMDB
- Tails from the Tour Bus – Click for Cinemax
- Hired Gun – Click for IMDB
- Godless – Click for IMDB
- American Epic – Click for PBS
- Braveheart – Click for IMDB
- American Playboy – Click for IMDB
- Hello, My Name is Doris Click for IMDB
Puzzler (submitted by Frank Parisi)
1. Johnny’s mother had three children. The first child was named April. The second child was named May.
…What was the third child’s name?
2. There is a clerk at the butcher shop, he is five feet ten inches tall and he wears size 13 sneakers
…What does he weigh?
3. Before Mt. Everest was discovered,
…What was the highest mountain in the world?
4. How much dirt is there in a hole
…that measures two feet by three feet by four feet?
5. What word in the English language
…is always spelled incorrectly?
6. Billy was born on December 28th, yet his birthday is always in the summer.
…How is this possible?
7. In California, you cannot take a picture of a table with a wooden leg.
8. What was the President’s name
9. If you were running a race,
…and you passed the person in 2nd place, what place would you be in now?
10. Which is correct to say,
…”The yolk of the egg are white” or “The yolk of the egg is white”?
11. If a farmer has 5 haystacks in one field and 4 haystacks in the other field,
…how many haystacks would he have if he combined them all in another field?
Nostagic Reunion Band (Uncle Larry DiRienzo’s Big Band) – Click for Schedule & Details!
Big Blue House (Bob DeRosa’s Band) – Click for Schedule and Details!
FindJazzers – Click here for FindJazzers
Savoia Pastry Shoppe – Click here for Savoia
CRD Technologies for computer services – CRD Technologies
The Leo and Anita Fusilli Family Pets
Lisa’s Cat “Jackson”
Dedications – in memory of
|Patrick J. Puglia||Irondequoit - Suddenly on Thursday, December 14, 2017 at the age of 36. Predeceased by his maternal grandparents, John & Margaret Marcellette; paternal grandparents, Patsy & Frances Puglia; great uncle, Salvatore Spitali. Patrick is survived by his fiancée, April Anyah; mother, Carmella Puglia; father, Jan Puglia; step mother, Joan Puglia; sisters, Bethany (Christopher) Ciardi, Carly (Michael) Cerone & Rachel Puglia; niece and nephews, Isabella & Christopher Ciardi, Michael & Max Cerone; aunts & uncles, Louis (Carol) Marcellette, Elvira Zicari, Rosanne Keith & Salvatore Puglia; as well as many cousins and friends.|
|Tracy (Schultz) Russo||Greece - Passed away on December 11, 2017 at age 47. She is survived by her children, Britney, Nicholas & Mackenzie Russo; parents, Chuck & Shirley Schultz; brother, Brian (Kristy Swanson) Schultz; niece and nephews, Bailey, Brandon, Mahlon Schultz; uncle & aunt, Alan & Roxanne Phillips; cousins and many life long friends.
|William P. Cafer||Rochester: "Bill" peacefully surrounded by his loving family, on March 15, 2017, at age 92. He is predeceased by wife, Patricia Cafer, of 49 years; and brothers and sisters. Bill is survived by his children, Kathleen (Donald) Corcoran; Bill (Larissa) Cafer Jr. & Christopher Cafer; grandchildren, Julie (Sean Cummings) Corcoran, Lisa (Anthony) DiGiacco, Alyssa Cafer & Matthew Cafer; great-grandchildren, Giovanni & Daniella DiGiacco; several nieces, nephews & lifelong friend John Tachin Sr. Bill was a proud & decorated veteran of the U.S. Army serving in WWII.|
|Anna R. Figliotti||Rochester - Passed away peacefully on January 4, 2018 surrounded by family. Predeceased by her husband Sr. Master Sgt. Cosimo Figliotti and son-in-law Robert Heberger. Anna is survived by her loving children, Patrick (Brenda), Michael (Karen) and Debra; her loving grandchildren, USCG Lieutenant Michael (Amy) Figliotti, USAF Captain Matthew (USAF 1st Lieutenant Casey) Figliotti, and US Army Specialist Sean Tennity; great-grandchildren Holden and Camden Figliotti. Also survived by her loving adopted family Dave & Cathy Pultorak and their family; brother-in-law and sisters-in-law, many nieces, nephews and friends.|